Đối với môn tiếng Anh, học sinh cần nắm vững được các từ loại (danh từ, động từ, tính từ, trạng từ) cũng như cách phân biệt, nhận biết chúng. Để từ đó có thể xác định được vị trí của từ loại trong 1 số dạng bài tập.
Trước đó, tailieutracnghiem đã giới thiệu một phần kiến thức lý thuyết dễ hiểu về Cách nhận biết danh từ, động từ, tính từ, trạng từ tiếng Anh. Học sinh có thể dựa vào đó để làm 30 câu hỏi trắc nghiệm sau đây.
Có thể bạn quan tâm?
1. John cannot make a _______ to get married to Mary or stay single until he can afford a house and a car.
a. decide b. decision c. decisive d. Decisively
2. She often drives very ________ so she rarely causes accident .
a. carefully b. careful c. caring d. Careless
3. All Sue’s friends and __________ came to her party .
a. relations b. Relatives c. relationship d. Related
4. My father studies about life and structure of plants and animals. He is a ……….
a. biology b. biologist c. biological d. biologically
5. She takes the …….. for running the household.
a. responsibility b. responsible c. responsibly d. responsiveness.
6. We are a very close-nit family and very ….. of one another.
a. supporting b. supportive c. support d. supporter
7. You are old enough to take _______ for what you have done.
a. responsible b. responsibility
c. responsibly d. irresponsible
8. He has been very interested in doing research on _______ since he was at high school.
a. biology b. biological c. biologist d. biologically
9. Although they are twins, they have almost the same appearance but they are seldom in __.
a. agree b. agreeable c. agreement d. Agreeably
10. The more _______ and positive you look, the better you will feel.
a. confide b. confident c. confidently d. Confidence
11. My parents will have celebrated 30 years of _______ by next week.
a. marry b. married c. marriageable d. marriage
12. London is home to people of many _______ cultures.
a. diverse b. diversity c. diversify d. diversification
13. Some people are concerned with physical ______ when choosing a wife or husband.
a. attractive b. attraction c.attractiveness d.attractively
14. Mrs. Pike was so angry that she made a _______ gesture at the driver.
a. rude b. rudeness c. rudely d. rudest
15. She sent me a _______ letter thanking me for my invitation.
a. polite b. politely c. politeness d. impoliteness
16. He is unhappy because of his ————–.
a. deaf b. deafen c. deafness d. Deafened
17. His country has ————– climate.
a. continent b. continental c. continence d. Continentally
18. She has a ————– for pink.
a. prefer b. preferential c. preferentially d. Preference
19. How many ___________ took part in the 22nd SEA Games?
20. Boys often enjoy doing things in a ___________ way.
21. The problem of ________ among young people is hard to solve.
22. The children ___________ high grade at school.
23. His pronunciation causes me a lot of ________.
24. Some species of rare animals are in ________ of extinction.
25. Electronic music is a kind of music in which sounds are produced __________.
26. Life here is very _____.
27. What’s your _______? – I’m Vietnamese.
28. Are you ___________ of the danger that you are facing?
29. Communist is the highest form of ___________.
30. All of my students appreciate the___________ of English learning.