80 bài tập trắc nghiệm về giới từ tiếng Anh (Prepositions) file WORD có đáp án miễn phí tải về.
Bên cạnh đó, các bạn có thể mua các dạng bài tập chất lượng khác để luyện tập thêm: 200 câu trắc nghiệm giao tiếp tiếng Anh có đáp án file WORD
Có thể bạn quan tâm?
1. She was very surprised________ the grade she received.
a. at b. on c. of d. about
2. We might need more food, depending____ how many people turn up.
a. for b. on c. at d. wit
3. Jane doesn’t spend much money______ clothes.
a. over b. about c. at d. on
4. She always takes good care_______ her children.
a. for b. in c. of d. with
5. A sign warned motorists______ dangers.
a. of b. for c. about d. a and c
6. They translated the letter ______ French.
a. for b. with c. into d. about
7. I was disappointed________ the grade I received on my last essay.
a. for b. about c. to d. a and b
8. The medical center is close ________ campus.
a. to b. for c. up d. with
9. We went there_______ car and stayed there for the whole day.
a. in b. on c. with d. by
10. We started our journey ______ foot.
a. with b. by c. on d. in
11. He always prevents me_______ doing my duty.
a. of b. from c. with d. against
12. I write letters _______ my right hand.
a. in b. by c. with d. at
13. The war victims suffered terribly______ cold and hunger.
a. with b. from c. through d. of
14. She is absent_______ class
a. at b. from c. to d. away
15. It is very nice______ you to take so much trouble.
a. of b. to c. for d. from
16. You may write________ pencil.
a. with b. by c. in d. on
17. He congratulated me_______ winning the competition.
a. of b. on c. at d. about
18. Remember me________ your parents.
a. to b. for c. with d. about
19. Mr. Foster lives_____ 667E 76th street______ New York.
a. in/in b. at/in c. on/in d. in/on
20. We reached______ her house safe and sound.
a. at b. to c. with d. no word is needed
1. He insisted______ taking us dinner.
a. on b. in c. over d. of
2. Do you believe_______ ghosts?
a. no preposition b. in c. on d. at
3. Ed depends________ his family for financial support.
a. on b. in c. of d. at
4. Ann looked______ the mirror and admired her new blouse.
a. in b. at c. on d. into
5. The new manager’s name is familiar_____ most of us.
a. as b. from c. to d. with
6. Those books deal mainly_______ tropical plants.
a. with b. in c. for d. up
7. _______ the game last evening, my cousin hurt his ankle.
a. For b. During c. Since d. From
8. Water consists_____ oxygen and hydrogen.
a. about b. with c. on d. of
9. There is an increasing demand_____ taller building in big cities.
a. with b. on c. for d. of
10. Is the United States the wealthiest country______ the world?
a. of b. in c. for d. of
11. When ______ Rome do as the Romans do.
a. with b. for c. in d. like
12. This must be done_________ any price.
a. for b. at c. in d. with
13. Your request_______ a scholarship has been taken into account.
a. for b. in c. under d. into
14. He succeeded________ getting a scholarship.
a. in b. about c. for d. on
15. Mark Twain based the story______his experience in the West.
a. on b. from c. in d. on
16. We just rested_________ short time.
a. at b. since c. for d. in
17. Don’t put____ until tomorrow what you can do today.
a. away b. off c. aside d. up
18. John Harcourt was ashamed_______ his father.
a. at b. with c. of d. about
19. I prefer coffee______ tea.
a. than b. to c. from d. for
20. If you don’t know the meaning of the word, look it__ in the dictionary.
a. up b. on c. after d. for
1. Washington State is famous______ its apples.
a. in b. for c. of d. with
2. Was your choice of research topic acceptable _____ your instructor.
a. for b. to c. on d. upon
3. People who are afraid___ heights don’t want to live in high buildings.
a. of b. on c. in d. to
4. Water is essential_____ all life.
a. on b. for c. in d. with
5. Were you aware_____ the regulations against smoking in this area?
a. in b. with c. of d. about
6. Tepees are characteristic______ the Indian tribes of the Great Plants.
a. of b. upon c. from d. about
7. Will this office be adequate____ your company’s need?
a. on b. for c. to d. with
8. I’m not familiar_______ that song.
a. to b. of c. with d. about
9. One meter is approximately equal _______ a yard.
a. about b. on c. to d. with
10. This movie is based________ a true story.
a. of b. at c. about d. on
11. This summer, he will be eligible_______ a three week vacation.
a. on b. about c. of d. to
12. What he said is contrary_______ common sense.
a. for b. about c. of d. to
13. The art museum is located next_____ the museum of natural history on State Street.
a. to b. for c. on d. with
14. Many vegetables, including tomatoes, and corn, are native______ the New World.
a. for b. to c. about d. upon
15. This style of architecture is typical___ the Colonial period.
a. of b. to c. about d. with
16. Oxygen, fuel, and hear are all necessary_____ combustion.
a. with b. for c. about d. in
17. This apartment would be too crowded for two people, but it is perfect___ one
a. about b. with c. for d. to
18. This variety of seed is inferior ______ the type I planted last year.
a. with b. upon c. up d. to
19. Thank you very much_____ what you have done for me.
a. of b. up c. for d. about
20. Bluegrass music is some what different______ other types of country music.
a. from b. with c. for d. to
1. I am sure he didn’t break the plate______ purpose.
a. in b. at c. for d. on
2. ______ the whole, I enjoyed the movie.
a. On b. In c. At d. Up
3. We can’t get access_______ the Internet where we live.
a. to b. on c. at d. with
4. There must be_______ least one vowel in every English word.
a. at b. on c. in d. upon
5. This book is based_____ part on fact.
a. in b. upon c. at d. on
6. _______ general, I found zoology to be an easier subject than botany.
a. On b. In c. At d. With
7. John F. Kennedy was the first President to be born____ the twentieth century.
a. in b. on c. at d. up
8. She’ll come home ______ April.
a. on b. in c. at d. for
9. We were all fascinated________ the things we saw.
a. on b. in c. by d. for
10. I like to shower in the morning, but my roommate likes to shower ____ night.
a. at b. on c. in d. with
11. He has been absent____ school very often lately.
a. from b. on c. in d. with
12. She wants to be financially independent______ her.
a. about b. of c. in d. with
13. Mrs. Liz was accused_______ having stolen the car.
a. of b. with c. in d. upon
14. We are her to provide you_____ the best service possible.
a. of b. with c. to d. for
15. The government is trying to make the country safe_____ terrorist attacks.
a. from b. of c. at d. for
16. Please put your stuff away to make room______ the new computer.
a. from b. upon c. about d. for
17. They prevented me______ entering the house.
a. from b. on c. with d. at
18. The police blamed the mother____ neglecting her child.
a. to b. for c. with d. of
19. She returned____ China after spending much time abroad.
a. in b. from c. to d. at
20. Last night I was invited___ a formal get-together and I enjoyed myself a great deal.
a. to b. at c. for d. about
Ngoài ra, có thêm tài liệu Các giới từ, trạng từ thông dụng trong cụm động từ ( Phrasal verb ) liên quan mà bạn có thể tải về tham khảo thêm.